Head of Design/Innovation
*final Job Title TBC, depends on seniority and level of candidate
Based in Jakarta
Salary package negotiable + relocation cost
Our client is one of Indonesia’s largest conglomerate – active in Pulp and Paper, Agriculture, Financial Services, Developer and Real Estate, Communications & Technology and Energy & Insfrastructure. Within their Communications & Technology portfolio is is a telecom provider with 4G capability. Our client is trying to distinguish themselves from their competition in the Indonesian market by bringing in digital products and digital thinking to the core of their strategy. Their aim is to gain market share by having a portfolio of best in class products.
Will work very closely and in a collaborative fashion with the Head of Software development and Head of Development + Delivery to drive and define the strategy and how the business will shape up and expand. The team is a new innovation and product development team being built within the group. The 3 “founders” will report to group CITO (who has over 28-years of experience in providing Technology Leadership and strategic vision to World Class Telecom Operators).
- Will be responsible for hiring a team of designers to compliment their own skillset to be able to create and develop a new suite of mobile apps for smartphones catering to the needs of the Indonesian market. The products for mobile can be across all categories – e-commerce, payment, video player. As well as customer services products.
- The Head of Design will be at the forefront of facilitating the new brand roll out for our client which will take place early next year.
- Building up a suite of apps and services that will help to differentiate our client from other companies and building a complete eco-system of products and services a smartphone user would expect.
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader who has a proven track record of managing and leading a team to create and deliver digital products and solutions
- Someone who thrives in collaborative environments such as working closely with Customer Experience/ Human Resources/ Distribution and other such departments
- Has a very sound understanding and strong portfolio which demonstrates their ability to work on Brand design and UX
- A leader who is excited to not just do hands on design but who is also excited to lead and manage a team to grow a digital first business
After building digital business for the business the aim is to work with other companies under the umbrella of the parent company.
If this sounds like your next gig then lets chat!
For more information contact Amreen Rahman [email protected]
Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1871214