Since joining the market in 2012 Cogs Hong Kong has established itself as a leader in digital recruitment and we have continued to organically expand across HK and China. We have an established client base across start-ups, consulting companies, brands, e-commerce, marketing/advertising agencies and technology companies.
This is a newly created role that will support the business and team operationally as we grow in Hong Kong and further expand into China. This position will report directly to Cogs, Greater China Director and will also have a dotted line of reporting into the Global Managing Director.
- Manage revenue generating staff on daily KPI delivery, pipeline management and forecasting
- Assess individual and team training needs and deliver training accordingly using Cogs in-house training programme and external sources
- Identify, attract and acquire top-tier recruitment talent in line with annual hiring plan and serve as Cogs employer brand ambassador
- Create and deliver induction plan for all new joiners
- Support Consultants as point of escalation with client and candidate-related matters and issue resolution
- Champion and maintain best practices and counsel consultants on the fundamentals of effective recruitment.
- Perform quarterly client reviews to assess effectiveness, service levels and client satisfaction while strategizing new ways to improve client relations and grow revenue
- Support China market growth strategy and stayed informed of legislation, licensing and compliance related matters
- Team leader or associate director in a recruitment agency, Marketing, IT, digital, Finance or HR.
- Experienced HR director or talent director from within a sales based environment
- Greater China experience required
- Extensive management experience and a track record in developing people
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are essential.
- Part-time or full-time
Please contact me for further info and we’ll arrange an initial meet’n’greet phone call and I can tell you more about it.