Them: A global technology consulting company who have exponentially grown across Asia since joining the region 5 years ago. Evangelists of design thinking technology innovation and next gen product development.
- Technologist or business consultant with strong knowledge of tech landscape that can consult clients on complex design and technology lead projects.
- Working alongside Head of UX to craft solutions, pitch ideas/decks and be thought leader and evangelist of tech side of solution
- Work is largely based around customer facing platform design and development (with UX and customer experience at the heart), fully responsive web first builds, mobile applications and also service tools/applications on enterprise level.
- Preferred and championed tech platforms are Sitecore, Adobe EM, Hybris, Oracle ATG
- Working with clients across China, Singapore and Hong Kong. Based in Hong Kong with travel to China and Singapore.
- Will need the ability to work with clients to understand their existing tech infrastructure and create recommendations on new tech that can better support client properties and improve customer/user experience. Needs to support on user and business requirements gathering and validation
- Business is very Agile and they work to sprints. Frequency of releases depends on projects. They use some hybrid development frameworks depending on projects but they try to endorse Agile with clients where possible. Need to be an advocate of Agile deployment
- Standalone role with no actual responsibility for hands on development work. very much focused on business consulting
- English speaker only but Chinese language beneficial.