HEAD OF OPERATIONS (m/f) – Berlin
Our client is a young and growing creative agency based in Amsterdam, Berlin and Cape Town. Launched in 2017, they operate as an innovative start-up and are the creative arm of a global energy brand. They bring researchers, designers and technologists together to create the best digital solutions for the brand and their external clients. They are motivated by purpose and products that have impact and see themselves as crafters.
We are looking for a Head of Operations for the Berlin office. The Head of Ops is a diplomatic, people´s person, with an eye for finance and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be responsible for people management, recruitment, establishing processes and methodologies and finances.
- People´s management, ensuring employee satisfaction, retention, training and development – the “go to” person
- Heading up recruitment and talent management, establishing processes and structures
- Resource planning for multiple projects simultaneously
- Reporting and maintaining an overview of finances, ensuring that invoices get paid, monitoring monthly spends
- Customer management, coordinating multiple stakeholders
- Encourage and foster a positive entrepreneurial environment which inspires and has room for growth
- Ensuring that the company´s processes run smoothly to offer the most efficient service
- Understanding of P&L and defining KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in a start-up or digital-savvy environment, understanding digital profiles
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, especially Scrum. Project management / team lead experience is a plus
- Excellent skills in planning, monitoring progress and cost control of digital projects
- Passionate about setting up and defining process and structures
- Knowledge of SAP desired
- Fluent in German and English
If you like flexible working hours, an attractive compensation package and want to work in a creative working space in Berlin Kreuzberg, then we would like to speak with you.