We’re working with an established and forward-thinking production agency who have just won a substantial client involving a large amount of Banner work. They’re looking to improve their current team of Developers with a Banner Developer who is experienced with Rich Media and Dynamic banners.
In this role, you will work on display advertising for desktop and mobile and occasionally on website animations. You will work closely with other Developers, Project Managers and the Digital Producer.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/abilities –
– Experienced in Dynamic Banner Creation on DoubleClick Studio
– Experience working with rich media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio, DCM, Sizmek and Flashtalking
– Experience in writing and using automation tools such as Gulp and Grunt
– Fluent in SASS
– Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
– Well versed with Photoshop and Illustrator
Experience with the following is considered a plus, but not crucial –
– Adobe Animate
– Strong understanding of layout and design
Applicants must provide URLs for an online portfolio, client work and any side projects they may believe are relevant to the job scope, as well as any other site or application work that shows their digital creative spark.
You must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this role.
The salary for this role is £40k per annum. If you’re interested in this role please get in touch with me at [email protected]