Information Risk Advisor – Air Defence
An established but fast developing cyber security company are looking to recruit an Information Advisor within their new consultancy arm!
They are looking for an Information Risk Advisor with some specialist knowledge of air defence systems. Must be able to easily travel between London and South West England.
Working in the Defence team you will need experience in the following:
* Senior CESG Certified Professional (CESG CCP) Information Risk advisor (SIRA) is essential.
* Demonstrate experience in production of Risk Management Accreditation Documents (RMADS)
* Maintenance of existing RMADS.
* Experience of providing CCP services within the Air defence domain; focussing on weapons, sensors and the launchers.
* Awareness of DAIS security accreditation regulations and audit process
* Broader experience of security for C2 systems.
* GBAD, BMC4I, LEAPP, Giraffe RADAR (G-AMB), Automated Sense and Warn (AS&W) and GBAD-FI.
* Knowledge of production of G-AMB CoCos and exchanges with external systems
The successful candidate may come from the military with specialist air-defence knowledge but would be keen to anyone who has information risk advisory experience and is interested in the above role.