We’re working with production agency who are looking for a Junior Email Developer to work predominantly across creating and adapting responsive HTML emails. The agency will also train you to use the Adzu system for managing brand emails for a major automotive client.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that emails and deliverables have been produced to a high quality and standard, liaising with our QA Analyst to ensure robust build before sending on to the Project Managers to deliver to clients to specification with confidence. On occasion, you may be required to do basic asset editing in Photoshop.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include:
– To make amends to Master HTML Email files, from simple copy updates to full structure changes.
– Champion quality assurance and checks through using Litmus and working with the QA Analyst on the team
-Strong interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/abilities –
– Previous agency experience on email production is desirable
– Experience of working in fast-paced environment
– Experienced in hand-coding in HTML and CSS
– Experienced in using Photoshop to do basic asset editing
– A pro-active, practical, patient and diplomatic approach
– Demonstrable work on responsive email builds
Must have –
– 1 to 2 years of experience working at agencies in the digital sector
Applicants must provide URLs for an online portfolio, client work and any side projects they may believe are relevant to the job scope.
If interested please get in touch with me @ [email protected]