Salary: £20K – £26K p.a.
A Central London based Digital Design Company are collaborating with a well-known Global Automotive Manufacturer to re-launch and manage their European marketing presence.
Hence, we are looking for a bright, creative and outgoing Junior Project Manager/Website Content Coordinator to manage a websites for a Digital Design Agency from their Central London office. This person must be able to work with a variety of different people and have the creative acumen to oversee website/content management across UK/Ireland sites.
Role will be 50% at their Central London Office and 50% at Client site (30 minutes by train from London Office).
Knowledge of web design, desktop publishing and photo editing is essential. A portfolio of work to show employers would also be helpful.
This is a varied and fast paced opportunity which will focus on the following key areas:
– Creating/Updating website content – Familiarity with Photoshop/CMS systems (preferred)
– Liaising with Client Head of Department/Senior PMs to discuss plans/initiatives.
– Developing/maintaining company websites or intranets.
– Attending meetings to plan and develop site content, style and appearance
– Familiarity with Photoshop/CMS (content management systems)
– Analysing website usage statistics
This is an excellent opportunity for a fresh graduate or someone with 2 – 3 years of experience in a creative/website/social media executive position. This position will provide invaluable hands on Digital Media training at an Award Winning organisation, with prospects to move up within the company.
If you would like further information or would like to apply, please send your C.V. to Ben Lerch at: [email protected]
Keywords: Junior Producer, Junior Project Manager, Web Content Manager, Coordinator, Photoshop, CMS, Automotive, UK, Ireland, London.