We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to work predominantly across testing Emails, HTML5 banners and occasionally responsive Website projects, who can execute manual quality assurance and check tests across a range of digital projects across a variety of brands such as Sony…
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that campaign deliverables have been produced to a high quality and standard, allowing Project Managers to deliver to clients to specification with confidence. The Quality Assurance Analyst will work alongside our Digital Studio team of Rich Media Developers, Web Developers, Project and Account Managers on a daily basis.
Must be well-spoken with clear and concise communication skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties include –
– Perform manual checklist quality assurance and check from a range of simple to complex Email builds and digital banner campaigns, across the latest desktop and mobile platforms.
– Champion quality assurance and checks through project/campaign delivery life cycles
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Demonstrate ability to take direction and provide feedback to the team
– Create test plans, test cases as requested and required
– Help to improve QA processes via regular analysis of quality planning and quality control results
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/abilities –
– Previous agency experience on emails and banner ad production and QA / QC is desirable
– Knowledge of contemporary web software QA tools and methodologies
– Defect workflow and tracking experience
– A pro-active, practical, patient and diplomatic approach
– Demonstrable work on responsive landing pages and microsites
– Testing using tools such as BrowserStack and Litmus in deadline driven agencies
Must have –
– 1 to 2 years of experience working at agencies in the digital sector
Get in touch with me @ [email protected] if you’re interested!