A popular data design agency is looking for a Senior Creative Developer to join their award-winning London offices. They are famous for producing highly effective and interesting campaigns for their worldwide clients, and specialise in creating digital products, services, and stories in and about complex, data-rich environments from Smart Cities to Industrial IoT and Finance.
You will be the expert-in-residence for creative development and will be responsible for leading individual projects from a creative coding perspective, providing best practice approaches to specific projects, mentoring junior team members and helping to develop processes and maintain tools and libraries across the studio.
Projects vary widely, from short to very long term, from consumer to business facing and from browser based to installations and other formats; you will be expected to provide subject matter support to developers working on all of these.
Technically you’ll have:
– 6 years industry experience with at least some studio or agency experience
– Expert knowledge of WebGL, complex SVG builds or multimedia projects
– Experience choosing and evaluating different frameworks and approaches, with a good idea of the pros and cons of such decisions
The following skills are desirable:
– Previous experience in a lead role or mentoring other developers
– Knowledge of at least one server-side technology eg. Node or Python, or of CSS
– Experience working with remote teams
– Experience talking to technical and non-technical audiences
Based in East London, paying up to £90k dependent on experience.