This data design agency is looking for a Lead Developer to join their award-winning London offices. Reporting to the Technical Director, this role is the lynchpin of the engineering team. Your primary responsibility will be to lead individual projects as a hands-on developer, but you must also be interested in improving the output of the studio as well as guiding and mentoring more junior developers.
Technically you’ll have:
– 8 years industry experience with at least some studio or agency experience
– Experience working with WebGL, complex SVG builds or multimedia projects
– Knowledge of the latest CSS paradigms
– Some experience working with server-side technologies, preferably Python or Node
– Experience working with different levels of process and a pragmatic approach to choosing the appropriate level
– Experience choosing and evaluating different architectures, frameworks and approaches, with a good idea of the pros and cons of such decisions
– Experience working in a cross-disciplinary environment, collaborating with other practitioners to deliver the best result
– Expertise in one of the following would be a bonus: architecture; graphics and visualisations; or UI and layout.
Based in East London, paying up to £90k dependent on experience.