We’re working with an established and forward-thinking production agency who have just won a substantial client involving a large amount of Banner work. They’re looking to improve their current team of Developers with a Banner Developer who is experienced with Rich Media and Dynamic banners.
As the Lead HTML5 Banner Developer, you will work on display advertising for desktop and mobile and occasionally on website animations. You will work closely with Project Managers and the Digital Producer. You will be expected to manage a team of 3 developers and plan out roadmaps and goals to help the team develop and grow. You will also be expected, on occasion, to help with research and development of new processes and technologies to aid in the workflow process of the team and department.
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE all of the following experience/abilities –
– Fluent in Dynamic Banner Creation on DoubleClick Studio
– Experience working with rich media vendors such as DoubleClick Studio, DCM, Sizmek and Flashtalking
– Strong skill set in writing and using automation tools such as Gulp and Grunt , as you will be required to create custom tools to help the team
– Fluent in SASS
– Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility and responsive design
– Well versed with Photoshop and Illustrator
If you’re intersted contact [email protected]
Experience with the following is considered a plus, but not crucial –
– Adobe Animate CC
Must also have –
– Worked on a team and mentored other developers
– Strong understanding of layout and design