My client are a leading shopper marketing agency and are on the lookout for a fantastic Marketing manager for their London office. You will already have proven success in marketing for an integrated agency or business. You’ll be driven by wanting to get the agency heard in this noisy industry. You will be adept at building the right story from the agency’s body of work and have the confidence to coordinate (and contribute to) the agency’s involvement with industry bodies, platforms and channels.
Your superpower will be relentless opportunity spotting for the agency position as the agency who creates ideas that drives commerce along the whole consumer journey.
They are a small, successful team with proven ways-of-working to deliver high quality creative work to influence consumer behaviour moving people from living, to looking, to buying.
Reporting to the MD and CD, you will be responsible for the agency’s marketing. You will have the support of an Executive Assistant for admin and the remit to grow a team as the agency grows.
Core skills we seek
So what do we need you to be expert at and passionate about?
* Track record in marketing an agency or a brand.
* An interest in great ideas and the creative process.
* A keen interest in the fast-changing world of digital products and platforms – keeping up-to-date with what’s possible on social media.
* Ability to understand the business proposition and our position vs competitors.
* Ability to build profile for key leadership team members.
* Champion of our credentials – find the compelling stories in the agency body of work.
* Owning the Agency’s social media strategy, identifying opportunites to be part of the conversation and working with the team to create great content.
* Owning the marketing plan (from a strategy defined by leadership team) gaining media exposure from Campaign, Marketing Week & AdAge as key titles as well as social channels and industry events.
* Excellence in pitch management: from pitch list persuasion, killer RFI/RFP skills to pitch orchestration.
What you’ll bring to the team:
* You’ll bring a competitive spirit and professional hunger to the client leadership team. They want more opportunity-seekers who believe in making their own luck.
Why come work with them?
* They’ re a future-facing agency with the intention to outsmart bigger, slower traditional agencies
* They know how to move people from living to looking to buying from under their roof.
* They believe in our people and we believe in the power of our gang.
* You’ll be an important part of that gang and will contribute to the vision, values and culture of the agency. You’ll embody our global mission to ‘do great work that works’.
* You’ll have access to great people, platforms, tools and opportunities to train, learn and co-produce with our global network.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch as i’d love to discuss this further with you. Drop me a line on [email protected]