Cogs London are looking for a talented marketing manager to join the team on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate must be self-starter, a strong communicator, hardworking and have creative flair. You must be a confident writer with 2-4 years’ experience in creating content and a strong knowledge of community management and social media. Ideally you will have an interest in technology, innovation and the creative industry.
The role will include managing all social media channels and campaigns to sustain and engage the target audience. A large part of the role involves creating content for the website covering industry trends, insights for clients and candidates as well as enhancing the employer brand.
Social Media Duties:
- Oversee and manage all company social media accounts
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Find and curated content around:
- Digital; innovations, products, major campaigns, integration, start-ups, trends
- Talent specific – e.g. how to gain promotions, building positive working environment
- Skills specific; e.g. data, UX, programmatic
- Country specific e.g. latest news in digital from china, UK etc.
- Coordinate social media messaging with consultants if jobs/ departments need assistance and quarterly/ seasonal company goals
- Analyse and report social media presences month by month
- Work with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with campaigns, or other brand messages
- Set up new starters on social media, using buffer – ensure each account follows the brand guidelines
- Managing all aspects of our online content and implementing content strategy across all platforms
- Create a content calendar one-quarter in advance based on industry development, events, seasonal topic (e.g. grads)
- Help to promote content across social networks, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Work with the freelance web developer for any back end copy requirements
- Produce content in the form of blogs, articles, videos, imagery and web copy that meets the aims and objectives of the client
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone of voice of Cogs
- Ensure all content produced meets the Google guidelines
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
- Creating and circulating internal news, as well as updating our internal comms intranet
- On a monthly basis review and collate analysis on the following:
- Review engagement of content by looking at analytics google analytics
- Review web traffic to the website and conversions of traffic to applications to placements on a monthly basis
- Review and analyse social media activity
- Placement source report