Really exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a strategy, experience design and development company in South London.
They need a fantastic and experienced Marketing Manager to spark new life into our communications, build ingenious and engaging marketing strategies, and make the most of every channel to build the brand.
Sound like you?
You’ll have experience in digital agencies or a similar, fast-paced environment and know the digital marketing landscape inside out. They’re looking for a brand guardian both online and offline – a digital marketing expert who can raise their profile with existing and prospective clients and competitors. Someone who can shape their outbound strategy across channels including (but certainly not limited to!) awards, press, social media, events, search and CRM.
An adaptable team player, you’re a multi-tasker who can work effectively with everyone. From designers and developers to product managers and company directors, you’ll engage with every aspect of the business to understand the business and ethos and distil what’s great about them into effective, engaging marketing campaigns, events and content.
Because of their outlook and approach to work, this role is the perfect opportunity to be creative and adopt a forward-thinking, proactive, exciting approach to telling the story. The breadth of their clients means you could be writing case studies about code frameworks one week and coordinating sponsored hackathons the next.
And of course it goes without saying that you’re a team player and natural communicator who can inspire the team, our clients, their competitors and their networks to sit up and take notice.
As well as this being a great company, they have an impressive list of benefits including:
* A really competitive salary with annual reviews
* A generous company pension
* A training budget for conferences and online learning
* Hack days and time to work on your own projects
* Regular one-to-ones and twice annual discussions about your professional development
* A friendly but focused work environment that helps you concentrate on what you do best
* A Zone 1 & 2 travelcard for London
* A monthly wellness allowance for the gym or anything else that keeps you fit, healthy and happy
* Plenty of lunches and team events
* Regular company away days (last year they went white water rafting, camping, sailing, and skiing and snowboarding in the Alps)
* The best office view in south London
Think you can embrace the culture, enhance the team and help drive it forward? Then please get in touch! [email protected]