A highly respected design agency with an industrial background are looking for a passionate and extremely collaborative Mid-weight to Senior UX/UI Designer to join their team in London. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial, critical thinking and innovation character who is energised to re-imagine the way people interact with each other and their content in a digital work.
You will be in the unique position to lead a new growing digital department and have a direct impact on products that my client will ship in the next 12 months. You will also enjoy a broad range of work from health tech, internet of things, web and app development, branding and art direction often working closely with a world class hardware designers to create a truly holistic offer.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate advocate for the human, dedicated to the craft of UX design and excited about working in an agile, highly collaborative environment.
– Develop workflows, user task analysis, interaction flows, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, navigational flows and low to high fidelity prototypes.
– Observe user studies and translate research findings into insights and design improvements.
– Working at the early concept phase (organizing and running idea sessions, developing mood boards, storyboarding, brainstorming and creating user scenarios and developing concept sketches.
– Help define the user model and user interface for all kinds of devices.
– Create user-centered design by leveraging site analytics, customer feedback and research findings to assess performance, gather feedback and apply towards interactive design approach.
– Maintain cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current and future trends.
Skills / Attributes needed:
– 3 – 5+ years of demonstrable experience in designing usable software experiences in an agile, product development environment.
– Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
– Solid formal academic background in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, or related field, or commensurate work experience; advanced degree would be a plus.
– Fluency with common UX/Design software – Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Principle, MindNode or others)
– Eloquent verbal/written communication and storytelling skills with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to your team and stakeholders.
– An understanding of interactive prototyping as an essential part of the design process.
– Ability to think strategically and translate brand, service and product requirements into holistic systems that effectively communicate.
Salary depending on experience and level.
Please get in touch for a more detailed job description – [email protected]