We are delighted to be working with this creative agency based in East London. They are a high-performing multi-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, artists, entrepreneurs and strategists. The opportunity has arisen for two developers to join their expanding technology team – one mid-weight and one senior.
You will work in small product teams collaborating closely with UX, design and strategy following an iterative delivery process, and have the opportunity to shape the output of their work in all stages of the process – from initial inception and feasibility to refinement and tested code delivery.
Technically you’ll be strong in:
– Best practice CSS and pre-processing tools
– This role is predominantly frontend focused but an understanding of server side applications (e.g. Node, Python) is highly desired.
The successful candidate will:
– Be interested in product development
– Operate in a highly collaborative manner
– Have strong communication skills
– Enjoy evolving and enhancing static UX and design works to fully functioning products that are engaging to the end consumer
– Be able to think in an architectural manner
– Ideally have agency experience.
Get in touch for more details today.