Operations Director – Singapore
S$120,000 annual base package and upwards, Client located in the CBD
The client is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. To help with this, we’re looking for a dynamic Operations Director to manage key projects and programs of the agency and keep them at the top of our game.
- To report to the Managing Director
- Responsible for supervising and mentoring a team of project managers
- To take full ownership of the project life-cycle
- Manage the day-to-day and overall client relationships along with the account management team that are aligned to the strategy and goals of the agency.
- Ensure the project teams are clear on the project requirements, deadlines and costs.
- Accurately capture the projects’ or programs' business objectives and requirements from the clients.
- Manage the clients' expectations through project documentation, regular status meetings, and project reporting tools (progress report, burndown chart, utilization, etc.)
- Min. 10 years project management experience in a web or software development environment.
- Has successfully planned, managed, launched multiple CMS projects.
- Has hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, IBM WebSphere, and/or Sitecore.
- Experience in planning and implementing CRM projects is preferred such as Salesforce, Marketo and/or ClickDimensions.
- Experience in running digital campaigns is preferred.
- Scrum / Prince2 / CITPM / PMP certification will be an advantage
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to Hartaz, quoting "HK5567".
Registration No: R1879375
EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)