This a fabulous opportunity for a part-time AD to join a fast-growing, youthful integrated marketing agency.
Their role will be to oversee and boost a number of accounts, offering commercial experience and strategic guidance to help steer the agency through its ambitious growth plans.
You must live and breathe their values, to be Admirable, Inventive, Commerical and Ethical.
* This role will involve working leading and inspiring the account team on a range of clients.
* Day-to-day tasks will include reviewing client services, developing strategies, reviewing content, providing creative direction and liaising with suppliers.
* Many of our accounts are deadline-driven, which is why we’re looking for someone to inspire and drive the team to work efficiently.
* You will be responsible for assuring the quality of our work across all marketing channels, with a keen eye for detail.
* Your flare for communicating and buiding relationships will help to engerise the team and connect with our clients.
More about the role
* In short, you will drive forward client contracts and become the senior strategic contact for your key clients.
* With a keen commercial eye, you will help us to grow revenue through existing clients and potential new opportunities.
* As a stickler for time and budgets, you will cross-reference team efforts and supplier activity with client quotas to ensure we aren’t over or under-servicing our client base.
* Forecasting and reporting are critical to their business, and will be an important part of this role.
* This role is for a leader, offering direction and support – ensuring the agency staff have the tools to develop themselves.
* You will have involved in key content activities, including overseeing the standard of copywriting and production for your accounts.
* Data, data, data! You will use analytics and statistical information to inform your decisions and continuously improve accounts.
* Developing standards, systems and best practices – both human and technological – for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
Really lovely bunch of people, boutique agency with a family feel. For more info, please drop me a line on [email protected]