Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a young and rapidly expanding team in Hong Kong. You’ll be joining a Global technology company focusing on strategy deployment to drive their performance media across commercial category teams and markets.
- Lead and develop strategic development of in all areas of digital delivery;
- Identify new areas for testing and work closely with the Media & Operational Metrics (MOM) team to ensure that the frameworks and attributions are being followed and deployed;
- Define the reporting as needed within the metric frameworks;
- Codify and develop strong and scaled capabilities (talent, technology, processes) in each of the respective planning, strategic and leadership areas (programmatic, search, analytics) and driving that best practice through all engagements;
- Foster and manage a positive relationship with key stakeholders to develop integrated performance media strategies;
- Develop short-term plans and a long-term roadmap for each digital market engagement;
- Manage all agency briefing and lead communications to agencies.
What you’ll need:
- At least 10 years’ experience in digital channel management (PPC, SEO, Programmatic, Social);
- Google Ad Stack implementation is Key; DoubleClick modules – particularly DCM & DS3 is essential;
- Large scale implementation experience for regional campaigns across APAC;
- Strong demonstrable experience in thought-leadership and developing a view on the future of performance marketing;
- Strong commercial acumen and excellent presentation skills;
Interested parties please get in touch with Eric on [email protected] or call +852 3579 4440 for further information.