A rapidly growing London based company is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their team. This is a really good opportunity to join a company that uses innovative technologies to revolutionise every piece of work that they do.
As a Senior UX Designer you will define the user experience across their innovative products within the tech space. You would be joining a growing Product & Engineering team, working closely with experienced people from the entire business. You will also ensure the users needs are met by working closely with the Product Management and Engineering team. Your work should be engaging through best UX practices and advocating design – driven development.
As well as leading on key projects you will have the freedom to advocate, implement new concepts and consequently cultivate the team around you. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and expected to create award-winning experiences to effectively lead and deliver a user-centred design (UCD) process to all client projects.
Essential Skills and Requirements
– Track record in creating UI designs, creating wireframes and interactive prototypes for both web and mobile.
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience working with Product Management
– Excellent knowledge of research methodologies
– Experience with useful tools for prototyping and design, e.g. Axure, Balsamiq, Invision or Zeplin.
If you’re interested in working in this awesome creative technology company or just interested to see what the UX job market is offering drop me a line on [email protected]