Are you a Principal Engineer with extensive experience in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, and SQL) with a love of TDD, Pair Programming and Continuous Development? If so read on.
I am working with a Fintech company who specialise in financial software for residential and commercial mortgages, loans and equity release. They’ve been around for 20 years and are a well-respected name in the market. In 2017 they received financial backing from some Silicon Valley investors and are on a path to accelerate their growth and dominate the market with their digital products. With ambitious goals in mind they are looking for driven, passionate and tech-centric individuals to join their growing team.
The Product/Component Engineering team is looking for a Principal Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for building bespoke software products, adopting new engineering principles and practices, and nurturing a culture of engineering excellence.
Day to day you’ll be:
– Pair/mob programming with the product teams
– Facilitating design and architecture sessions
– Hands-on implementation of pipeline tooling and other enablement technology
– Mentoring and coaching developers on modern development practices (Software Craft, TDD, Pairing, Refactoring, CI, Operability, Observability)
As well as extensive experience in .Net (C#, ASP.NET, SQL), TDD, Pair Programming and Continuous Development the following experience will be viewed favourably:
– Fullstack technologies
– RESTful APIs
– Any previous experience with high transactions, secure systems or financial/regulated environments
This role is based in Tower Bridge and paying up to £95k dependent on experience.