I am looking for several print Project Managers to join a fantastic agency who leads the way in the production of TV, digital and print campaigns for some of the world’s most talked about brands. They are based in London with many other global offices, and they’re growing. Quickly. In fact, they’re the industry’s fastest growing company.
In 2008 there were 14 talented people pushing them forward. Now there are nearly 1,200 across the globe. Right now, it is an exciting place to be, and it’s only going to get better.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their fast paced Print Department. You will be working for a large client account, liaising with our studio, seeing the project through from begining to end. No day is the same which makes this role exciting!
As a Project manager, you repsond to information requests, which can come from either our Internal client service department (Production Manager/ Account Management) or their creative agencies. Your role is to traffic the work into the studio, factoring in studio resource, media scheduling/timelines, guidelines and demanding stakeholders. You will possess fantastic organisational skills and accept accountability to ensure that your campaigns go out on time and to budget.
* Day to day liaison with internal departments
* Managing high volume of Press fullfillment work
* Coordination between Account Management/Transcreation Management
* Respond to information requests from the Production Manager/Account Management
* Strive for better client and stakeholder relations
* Manage all alerts/orders
* Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
* 25 days holiday
* Half day leave on your Birthday
* Life Assurance – four times annual salary
* Pension Scheme (Company contribution matched up to 3%)
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Travel Season Ticket Loan
* Gym Discounts
If this is something you’re keen in exploring, please drop me a line over to [email protected] as I’d love to discuss this further with you.