Our client is a world´s leading business consulting firm with offices all around the globe. Continuing driving the innovation in the industry, they established a digital product and services hub within the business to help their clients stay on the edge of digital innovation.
The hub is a team of industry experts from product design, development, digital marketing, advanced analytics and design thinking. We are looking for Product Designerswho will apply user centred design approaches to shape innovative digital products and experiences for the world’s most recognized brands.
You will be quickly placed onto live projects, working side by side with some of the best minds in business.
We are looking for highly collaborative, smart and driven individuals who possess strong problem-solving skills, a track record of success and the passion to make an impact.
- Design lightweight mock-ups as well as high fidelity prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
- Create highly engaging visual designs that balance user needs, business objectives and technical constraints
- Work closely with Product Managers and Software Engineers within Agile development environments
- Participate in user research activities and develop personas, customer journey maps and similar artefacts
- Collaborate with consulting teams to develop robust product strategy
- Make impact in building the Berlin digital hub team and evangelize design thinking across the business
- You love designing beautiful interfaces across platforms and have a proven experience in research, persona creation, journey mapping, user flows, wireframes and low and high fidelity prototyping
- You are ambitious and performance driven but open to new ideas. Collaboration and team play are the key to success
- You are hands on and are able to own a project and worked independently in a fast-paced environment. You are resilient and stress-resistant with a can do attitude
- You are fluent in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite as well as knowledge of prototyping tools such as Flinto, Principle or Invision