Our Client, a Berlin based software company, is looking for a Product Manager to strengthen their development team.
Product Manager (m/f/d) Berlin, Germany
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day backlog management and you will also be collaborating with the product team to deliver outstanding products.
You will be working on the client’s flagship Product Process Management tool. It was the first SaaS-based process modelling tool in the world and is still a market-leading product today.
- Realizing product vision and strategy together with the end-to-end product team
- Backlog management: writing user stories, good understanding of iterative & incremental, value driven story writing
- Ensuring people can work with the user stories created
- Leading refinement, planning and review sessions
- Prioritize backlog together with stakeholders
- Understanding the customer‘s and other internal stakeholders’ needs
- Responsibilities towards the development team: Answering questions about user stories
- Communicating product vision and goals with team
- Check acceptance criteria after implementation
- 5+ years’ experience in product management
- Previous experience within agile software development teams and proven goal-oriented mindset
- Thorough knowledge of UX methodologies & artifacts (wireframes, personas, flows)
- In-depth analytical skills, structured and data-driven working approach and good interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills with stakeholders
- Ability to manage expectations on timelines and scope
- Experience in taking responsibility and making decisions
- Experience in managing a product through its life-cycle by monitoring relevant metrics and KPIs
- Ideally background in any of the following: data mining, process analysis, business process modelling
- B2B product development and data visualization skills would be desirable
- Fluency in English, German is a plus