Our Client, a leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information, entertainment and educational programing on the internet, is looking for a
Product Marketing Manager (m/f) Berlin, Germany
As Product Marketing Manager you lead their key customer journey initiatives in the DACH region, launch new features, and improve the way their customers enjoy spoken-word entertainment. Doing so, you will play a critical role to ultimately ensure customer happiness, and as a consequence revenue and member growth.
You will work closely with marketing to ensure a customer-centric approach with a focus on better understanding our target audiences’ needs and based on insights, suggest ways of improving their service. You are responsible for identifying new initiatives to enhance the customer experience and for successfully bringing global initiatives to our German-speaking customers. You will have the ability to think big and to deliver creative solutions based on user insights.
- Launch and adapt global initiatives locally: most features and products are developed globally, and you are responsible for their local performance. This includes adopting a customer-centric approach to identify local needs, develop and execute a local go-to-market plan, and performance optimization.
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to track and evaluate all the future company initiatives.
- In order to generate customer and market insights, you will be partnering with local and International Research, Business Intelligence and Data Science teams.
- You have considerable working experience in product management and a strong marketing focus with a very good understanding of current trends in both digital media and product landscape. (target group definition, business opportunity, product requirements, marketing message, go-to-market plan)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify the most relevant insights in a large volume of data.
- Natural problem solver, customer focused and advocate for the best possible user experience.
- Ability to turn any existing or emerging problems into creative concepts and compelling marketing collateral used to drive a thorough understanding of new product features.
- Ability to work independently and have strong sense of ownership and skill for your projects with an analytical mindset and perspective for quick and innovative solutions.
- Skilled communicator who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in German and English.
Sounds interesting? Get in touch
Anya McDonald| [email protected] | +49 (0) 30 467 267 016