A product owner with a sort of UX, technical, analytics and data blend (are you out there?!) is needed for a wonderfully ambitious and impressive tech start-up in the luxury accommodation space.
Through machine learning and some pretty cool algorithms, their platform scours the web for the best home-stay properties and aims to provide a hugely researched and tailored accomodation offering to users; with the top 1% of lux pads in the world’s seal of approval.
This role sits on the ‘host’ side of the business and you’ll be responsible for the following:
– the end to end product and build ownership
– platform build, functionality and limitations for the next boom in growth
– digital and physical on-boarding and ownership of entire platform – from the perspective of host users and back-end company use
– be responsible for system improvements and additions, iron out the entire end to end process, taking stock of data and knowing how to work it into the journey of the product, discovering new propositions and working through real-time re-modelling of the platform
– to manage your own pod of tech and UX
– work in global markets and being at the helm of this 5-star proposition
They’re a wicked bunch, only a few years old and have just grown into their shiny newly refurbed offices. If, like me, you’re a fan of endless noseying through the world’s most impression living spaces, you’ll love this place.