About the company
Based in Singapore, the company offer leading-edge technologies to businesses that poised to be the next disruptors in their respective sector (e.g. smart cities, supply chain, hospitality, healthcare, utilities, etc) but constrained by lack of internal expertise.
Unafraid to challenge assumptions or how things are currently done, the team continuously strive to build something better using advancement in technologies and with not fearing to fail mindset.
Being part of the team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience cultural diversity with 19 different nationalities in the team
- Result oriented workplace
- Satisfy your curiosity about sensors programming and hands-on experience on Raspberry Pi ( if that's your thing! )
- Healthy balance between work and play
What you will be doing:
As a Product Owner within the Enablement team, you will be collaborating with stakeholders in bringing product ideas to MVP stage.
Your focus would be championing and gaining buy-in for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration / negotiation and effectively influencing peers and senior management.
Internally, you will be working closely with Engineering, Design, Operations and Management team to bring new products from ideation to deployment into market which will lead to growth in business opportunities.
You should be familiar in creating user experience goals, stories and requirements that will be used to drive product and actively education users on product management, agile and continuous delivery methods.
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience in product management with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic objectives
- Solid understanding of user journey in a software development process
- Strong technical background in technologies concept such as cloud, framework, AI and data analytic technologies
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Experience in using data and metrics as reference base on assumptions and to develop business cases
- Strong project management experience in managing different levels of complexity and timeline concurrently over an extended period of time
What makes you standout?
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills, with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior leadership
- Excellent interpersonal, analytics and communication skills
- Collaborative, flexible, open-minded and quick learner
- Always learning spirit and hunger for knowledge
- Great sense of humor(!)
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435