These guys are renowned for designing meaningful human experiences. Experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and do.
Globally, they are 200+ strategic designers and business creatives connected across 12 studios, 7 time zones and 3 continents. They believe people are far more interesting and complex than the narrow roles like ‘users’ or ‘consumers’. They think beyond purely ‘digital’ or ‘physical’, reality is more fluid and interconnected. Their inter-disciplinary teams create holistic experiences that become more than the sum of their parts. This approach has generated extraordinary value for some huge household names.
As Program manager, your primary job will be to manage and drive the impactful delivery of large, complex accounts (£1-2 million pa) with an eye towards establishing long-term, profitable relationships that contribute to the body of transformational work for which they are known for.
You will be required to work collaboratively with the Principal and Directors of the London Office as
well as their clients to help deliver category-defining work. You will help to build a dynamic and
smooth running office, with a desire to grow with the business and in turn help to make it a successful
contributor to the wider network.
This role requires an experienced and professional individual, with a ‘can do’, nurturing spirit and
with proven success in working closely with clients and external agencies to manage and influence
extraordinary, profitable work.
Their business success comes from cross-office, cross-discipline collaboration. Their strength comes
from each individual’s ability to both teach and learn from each other, their clients and their partners.
The successful Manager will inspire and encourage this type of behaviour.
Senior Managers are able to communicate and share their ideas with everyone else there. Their clients and the outside world.
– Directs large, complex client accounts
– Manages smaller work streams or projects
– Demonstrates enviable organisational skills and attention to detail
– Is aware of everything the agency is doing for their client
– Initiates and writes compelling proposals
– Provides day-to-day account management on brief and on budget
– Has excellent negotiation skills
– Draft scope of works
– Co-ordinates client contracts in conjunction with London’s Finance Director and
– Works with the London Finance Director to manage project finances including budgets,
planning, resourcing and invoicing
– Develops overall PM strategy, working with creative lead(s) and project team to realise
the project plan; accountable for overall quality of scoped deliverables
– Co-ordinates recruitment of freelancers in conjunction with Principal
– Sets up NDA’s and contracts for freelancers.
– Builds relationships with teams in other offices, actively working together on
financial projections, resourcing and planning.
– A creative facilitator, well versed in all aspects of the design/creative process; comfortable
working with the creative-lead to play an active part in shaping the work.
– Ensures people know what they’re doing against a given plan/timeframe.
Supports Teams by:
– Setting up meetings (internal and external).
– Preparing and distributing agendas, itineraries and meeting notes.
– Co-ordinating the production of documents, stimulus or research for meetings or
– Setting up and administering a central project filing and archiving system.
– Helps to lead new business opportunities and pitches.
– Builds a good understanding of the offer and current practices.
– Helps ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the London office particularly with some
of the in-house operational and internal team needs including: Initiating and maintaining
global policy processes and procedures in conjunction with their COO.
– For all billable staff (including Directors), to target an average weekly utilisation of 80%
to help company achieve its annual profit margin of 20%.
– Maximises revenue opportunities and project profitability.
– Co-ordinates weekly billable reports to principals in conjunction with London Finance
– Track record working with award winning integrated agencies, managing projects across
disciplines including Environments, Digital and Brand.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail
– Energy and passion
– An intuitive, insightful reader of people, and interested in what makes them tick
– Strong team player who is willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in
– Fantastic communication skills
– Self-starter with high degree of initiative
If this sounds like you, and you’d like to know more, please drop me a note over with your CV to [email protected] and we can chat further.