Are you a brilliantly Creative and Brand Design led Project Manager who loves pushing the boundaries within the design and art space? If the answer is yes then please continue reading.
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a multi-disciplinary studio based in East London. My client produces bespoke and exciting installations to express a brands identity, combining both art and design.
Skills & Responsibilities:
– You will have experience/ former knowledge of 3D concepts & experienced managing multiple 3D design and installation projects from conception to delivery
– Passionate about owning a project from start to finish
– Must be able to oversee onsite installations
– Work very closely with the Managing Director & Head of Projects by keeping them up to date with project progress
– Flexible with the odd bit of travel overseas
– Working knowledge of 3D software
– Good knowledge of InDesign
– Must have previous agency experience
If you are hugely passionate Project Manager that has an eye for detail, meticulous and has a desire for quality in every endeavor then I would love to hear from you! Get In Touch: