Are you a MW/Senior Python developer looking for your next move? This could be the role for you!
Our client is a pioneering digital product agency based in London who specialise in building cutting edge products across web, TV, desktop, mobile and tablet platforms for the best broadcasters and brands. The agency prides itself on offering an array of experts from digital product designers, video-on-demand specialists and content delivery masters to ensure that the best possible product is developed.
– Plan/architect projects and their technical solutions to a high standard
– Liaising with internal and external teams from multi-disciplinary backgrounds to ensure high quality project deliveries
– Completing work with high quality code, following open standards and best practices
– Supporting junior members of staff and assisting in their personal development
– Keeping up to date with the latest developments in technology and be prepared to present them internally/ to clients.
– An in-depth knowledge of Python and well known Python libraries
– Experience of Python MVC frameworks Django and/or Flask
– Knowledge of Vagrant and Puppet/Chef
– Experience of using virtualenv/virtualenvwrapper
– Knowledge of Jenkins
The successful candidate will the ability to present links to their accounts on GitHub, BitBucket etc and be able to talk through their code using a computer during the interview.