A renowned global agency is looking for a QA Analyst to pay a key role within an exciting new project. This agency is working with a billion-dollar retail client on their digital commerce strategy and commerce site and as a result are building a Sitecore Scrum team to be predominantly based in Milton Keynes.
As the project QA Analyst you will work closely with technical project managers and engineering team members to guarantee the quality of delivery and ensure that all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Technically you’ll be experienced with:
– Functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
– Creating quality test plans and test-case documentation
– Writing automated test script using Selenium and Specflow
– Writing SQL script
– Programming in C#
– Executing performance testing scripts using JMeter
– W3C website accessibility standards
– CMS – ideally Sitecore
– Working in an agile environment
Previous experience within commerce is highly desirable.
For this role you will spend 4 days per week in Milton Keynes working on-site with this client and one day a week with the wider agency team in Central London. You will be partnering with a second scrum team in Copenhagen and will have the opportunity to travel to Copenhagen and Australia!
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role and client.