This venture-backed tech start-up is a provider of a point-of-sale financing platform that connects consumers, merchants and lenders in the home improvement space. They have just opened their London office in Mayfair and are looking for talented QA Test Engineer to join their team.
The right person should have a proven track record working on scalable web applications within a lean agile environment, with a strong focus on delivery, quality & automation. Above they are looking for a team player, with strong work ethic and a can-do, startup mentality.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
– Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Suggest processes, workflows & tools to improve the efficiency & quality of our QA
– Proven work experience in software quality assurance
– Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Strong knowledge of integration testing, security testing, user acceptance testing, usability testing, etc
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
– Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive software defect reports as JIRA tickets
– Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, e.g. Selenium
– Hands-on experience with testing on multiple browsers, operating systems, & devices
– Understanding of programming for the web and web security
– Experience working in an Agile / Scrum or Kanban development process
In return you’ll receive 25 days holiday, share options scheme, salary up to £50k dependent on experience.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, no sponsorship offered.