I am working with a French start-up specialising in lead generation. They have offices in Paris, Dublin and London and are looking for a MW/Senior Mobile Developer to join a their growing development team in London.
If you have 2-4 years’ experience in mobile development, are skilled in React Native, Redux, RX Observables and Typescript and are passionate about being part of a start-up with ambitious development plans and offices in London, Ireland and Paris this could be the role for you.
Working as part of a cross functional team you’ll be responsible for:
– Building efficient, testable, and reusable mobile app components and features
– Building automated test and deployment suites
– Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
– Participating in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
– Knowledge of the French language is a bonus
Technically you’ll have a strong knowledge of mobile development, React/React Native, Git, iOS and Android store, experience with automated tests and builds and a strong attention to detail in UX.