An international creative Ad agency known for their global work initiatives – they are currently looking to appoint a Regional Digital Account Director to work on and lead on a few regional accounts.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Be the key strategist in helping regional client to achieve their marketing objectives via strategic use of digital and social channels, design the engagement model to ensure strategy are well thought with clear objective and messages. Connect all dots of channels and deliver great brand experience via different touchpoints
- Think regional – understand the meaning of regional vs local in terms of proposed ideas and how to bring it to live in local context
- Work with the brand and consumer planner and ensure the digital strategy is an excellence extension of brand strategy
- Set and define KPI for all touch points to measure business results and optimize for better performance, illustrate how these metrics are mapping it back to answer client’s marketing objectives
- Ensure all plans are clearly convey to creative and the creative solution answers the strategy flawlessly
- Conduct workshop, internal training to all staffs to ensure digital trends are well captured and spread within the company
- Integrate paid, owned & earned media to formula sounds plans for campaign, with strong sense in media planning
- Formulate content planning and its distribution model, overlooking the whole content production from start to finish.
This role would suit someone who has worked on a regional level with a 4As agency.