This is a great opportunity to join a company linked with some of the world’s best sports, outdoor and fashion brands.
They are looking for a Resource Manager to join them on a 12 month FTC, with potential for it to go perm.
They are a third-generation, family-owned business – and they retain strong family values. They care about people, and that’s what drives their day-to-day work.
They believe that doing business the right way, with respect for people and the environment, is essential for ensuring their long-term sustainability – generation after generation. Their values are at the heart of what they do and how they interact with the world around them.
Key Purpose of the Job:
The Resource Manager is sat within the companoes in house Creative Agency and is a key operational role, managing the workflow for a Creative team of 35 people with different skillsets, across 3 locations and time zones.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Resource Manager works closely with the Account/Project Managers and Creative Managers to gather resource requirements and ensure the smooth and successful running of projects based around agreed timings and right skillsets for each project.
The Resource Manager is responsible for managing the efficient workflow of projects through the Creative Agency and in collaboration with the teams, drive studio efficiencies.
This also includes to plan ahead by predicting and forecasting any resourcing spikes where the agency needs to flex up with freelancers, etc.
The ability to manage the day-to-day, re-prioritising resources as necessary and able to plan and forecast long term is essential in this role.
It is important that the Resource Manager shows energy and enthusiasm to multi task while also being able to motivate, inspire and lead resources in a collaborative way. You need to be firm yet fair in all situations and understand the changing environment of the Agency.
To apply to this role, you must be:
* Positive, proactive, collaborative and engaging
* A master at multitasking and can priortise based on project deadlines
* Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
* Team player with a can-do attitude, good listening and influencing skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Approachable and friendly; Calm, organised and solution focussed
* Passionate about doing great creative work
* Thorough, methodical and practical mindset with a can do attitude
* Decision making skills to help recognise and resolve problems and opportunities quickly and correctly
* Unflappable – a cool cucumber with a positive can-do attitude
* At least 1 year previous experience working in a Creative and/or Advertising agency
If this sounds like you, please drop me a line.. they are looking for someone to start around Mid January 2018. Please get in touch on [email protected]