Based in Singapore
Up to $84K
The client is a boutique full service digital agency with over 10 years of experience in the digital industry.
As a Resource Manager, you will oversee the staffing of current and future projects efficiently with appropriate resources promptly and accurately. Reporting to the Group Program Director, you will be responsible for facilitating communication within the departments to identify needs and strategy for critical talent gaps or risks.
- Understand capabilities (skill sets) and interests of resources and factor into staffing decisions
- Work with Project Managers to understand client engagement statements of work and funding that drive resource needs
- Act as Point Person for Mavenlink (time tracking system/RMS)
- Maintain and provide availability information for all resources
- Work with Recruiting to prioritize head count and processing of freelance needs
- 5 years in a resource management role in a creative agency environment
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated task and relationship management skills
- Results-oriented and an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Candidates with strong organizational and planning skills, good judgement in decision making within the scope of the position’s responsibilities should apply.
For more information, please send in your resume with interest to Felicia, quoting "FN 5672".
Registration No: R1434487
EA Licence No: 17S8932 (Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd)