Sales Account Executive – Cyber Security
£50k + £50k bonus
The Account Executive role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for building their own sales pipeline and nurturing sales to achieve quarterly target. The role will require a self-starter who is happy to work remotely and occasionally visiting our South West head office. Applicants will need a background in delivering large strategic wins and achieving targets within the IT security space.
– Identify and target our ideal customer profile including lead generation, nurturing and closing opportunity.
– Identify stakeholders both inside and outside of IT depts of mid to large size Enterprise organisations
– Effectively manage leads generated from marketing and inside sales activities.
– Keep CRM up to date with tasks and target prospect activity.
– Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
– Create and manage price quotations, suggest products to meet customer requirements for their projects, and ensure their orders are properly placed
– Work effectively with existing channel partners to identify new opportunities
– Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams
– Maintain and expand the company’s CRM database
– Where necessary, support of marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events?
– Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position
– National and International travel may be required where necessary
What do you need to apply?
– Substantial direct and channel Enterprise Software selling experience within the IT security space to large enterprises
– Knowledge of the security market with contacts which can be leveraged immediately
– Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
– Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
– Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
– Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
– Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
– Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits
– High level of integrity and work ethic
– Comfortable working in the fast paced and dynamic environment of a start-up
– Full UK driving license