SALES MANAGER (m/f) Munich
For our client, a leading platform for IT professionals, we are looking for a Sales Manager Digital. The
Sales Manager takes on a key role to support the company in a completely reshaped way of marketing and selling tech products (hardware, software, and IT services). The Sales Manager has a consultative approach as the German office in Munich aims for the stratosphere of one of their biggest European territories.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Actively prospect and find new business opportunities to cultivate into paying clients
- Collaborate with the market intelligence team to understand your prospects’ business challenges
- Devise and pitch sales proposals that speak to the needs of new and existing customers
- Work with collaborative sales people and receive ongoing stellar support and training from the campaign/ops team
- Analyse client products, needs, problems, advertising history, and business practices in order to offer effective sales presentations and proposals
- Gather all relevant material for bid processes and coordinate bidding and contract approval
- Manage clients, contracts, and delivery of payments
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies in order to develop effective promo plans for your clients
- At least 3 years B2B digital media sales experience with a track record of hitting revenue targets
- Experience in display marketing, digital sales and online marketing
- Strategic, sophisticated deal planning and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, close knit sales environment
- Track record of success in a start-up or fast-growth environment a major plus
- Self-motivated, time management skills, and personal accountability
- Collaborative, team-player, hands-on attitude with passion
The company is offering an uncapped commission as they strive to double their annual revenue. You would get to work with leading tech brands in Germany (including Microsoft, Dell, HP, and Rackspace).
If this rocks your world, please get in touch!