About the company
A global company that provide technology solutions to businesses in various industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Energy, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, etc.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing Tech Companies, they have helped businesses in over 25 countries across US and Asia to transform their challenges into real opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and coach the teams in adopting Agile mindset, to further understand on methodology and technology.
- Assist the IT team in development and deployment using Agile principles, processes and tools.
- Be the 'bridge' between Engineering Team and Product Owners
- Be the Subject Matter Expert across the business in areas related to Agile
- Ensure processes is followed, such as daily scrums, sprint reviews and sprint planning
- Assist Product Owners to maintain the backlog and release plan
What we are looking for:
- Min 5 years of experience as Scrum Master
- Solid understanding of enterprise software development processes and lifecycle such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, TFS, MS PPM
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Knowledge in infrastructure solutions deployment but any tech background is suitable for those with 8+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Experience working with offshore team
- Certified in SAFe and CSM
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Referral reward applicable for successful referral.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435