Based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
*Position open to talents who are currently based in Vietnam*
About the company
Under the leadership of a highly technical leader and a team of highly skilled developers, you will be building a platform that will help consumers to be able to make a wise decision in selecting the right financial products based on their needs.
No micro-manage, space to learn, room to grow – you will be the technical advisor to the business on best practices from technical perspective.
An English-first environment operating across 6 countries, this is their 1st regional Engineering team, building products that will be use by people from all around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Product Design and DevOps teams.
- Coach and assist POs in defining user stories and effective backlog management.
- Coach and assist development team to establish Agile process within the development cycle.
- Establish and maintain Agile processes across Design and Development team.
- Coordinate and document feedback between teams.
What we are looking for:
- Good communication in English (written and oral)
- Min 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master (or equivalent) role
- Solid understanding on Scrum + at least one other methodology e.g XP, Kanban
- Working experience on how techniques such as TDD, CI, CD impact process of software development.
- Someone who is willing to coach and mentor others. Always learning and hunger for knowledge.
Optional: What makes you standout?
- Hands-on experience as software developer within an Agile team
- Experience in Agile Coaching/Trainer role
Interested candidates/referral, please email your resume to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Referral reward applicable for successful referral.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435