A renowned global agency is looking for a Scrum Master to pay a key role within an exciting new project. This agency is working with a billion-dollar retail client on their digital commerce strategy and commerce site and as a result are building a Sitecore Scrum team to be predominantly based in Milton Keynes.
As the project Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
– Scrum ceremonies
– Directing the solution to meet client expectations and requirements
– Working closely with clients, project management, and technical and user-experience teams.
You’ll be experienced with:
– Establishing and runing a scrum team using scrum ceremonies such as standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog refinement, and retrospectives.
– Producing and explaining sprint burndowns, burnups, and release plans.
– Understanding and implementing estimation techniques for sprint planning.
– Using Jira to track your backlog, assign tasks, manage time, and produce reports.
– Managing the impact analysis of changes at both the solution requirement and resource levels.
– Participating in user modelling and requirements-gathering workshops.
– Document and control project requirements
Previous experience within commerce is highly desirable.
For this role you will spend 4 days per week in Milton Keynes working on-site with this client and one day a week with the wider agency team in Central London. You will be partnering with a second scrum team in Copenhagen and will have the opportunity to travel to Copenhagen and Australia!
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role and client.