This is a truely unique proposition for a fantastic start-up in central London.
They are marketing technology company. They have developed a technology which enables their clients to deliver their marketing ideas with minimal impact on their development resource.
They works with companies from various sectors, however their primary clients are predominantly enterprises.
They are still fairly small at around 15 full time employees, however they have huge plans for growth over the next couple of years.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
As an Account Manager you will help:
* Market – help market their product to new clients through beautiful content and amazing social media marketing.
* Educate – consult clients on the importance of advocacy marketing.
* Build – help new clients to implement technology on their websites and create successful advocacy marketing campaigns.
* Analyse – use data to optimise campaign performance.
* Support – help support clients in dealing with customer queries.
Who are they looking for?
You will have an eye for fantastic marketing campaigns. You appreciate good layout, design and UX. You are technologically literate.
You will be involved in projects from concept to completion. You will work closely with other members of the Consulting Team and with their Development Team. You will communicate directly with our Clients to establish their requirements, throughout the design and implementation of their marketing campaigns, and in the reporting of their findings and insights.
They are interested in your characteristics and not just your skills and experience.
For this specific role, we are looking for someone who:
* Is digitally savvy
* Is able to communicate clearly in writing and in speaking
* Evidence of content writing, either in first job or in University
* Has numerical skills
* Has an organised and systematic approach, complemented by creative flair
* Pays close attention to detail
* Believes in excellent customer service
* Wants to learn about digital advertising and data
* Has a passion for technology, social media, advertising and marketing
* Wants to be part of a fast-growing start-up with big ambitions
It would be great (but not essential) if you have experience with Web technologies used by their clients; and with design technology, including:
* Creative design, layout and UX
* Coding in HTML or HTML5 and CSS or CSS3.
*Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign
Salary is dependant on experience, but it will be circa £30,000 + annual company performance bonus.
I’d love to discuss this further with you if this sounds of interest. [email protected]