One of London’s most successful independent agencies is looking for a highly ambitious Integrated Senior Account Manager to really make their mark. You will be the key contact working across several clients, including the agency’s flagship account: A big Financial Services client!
The Role will be broken down into:
* Client Management; continuously nurturing and growing client accounts, building trusted relationships, working with existing clients alongside pitching for new work
* Financial Management; monitoring of budgets and financial forecasting on accounts
* Project Management; working across various teams within the agency to ensure a fluid and successful project process, from initial proposal writing through to delivery of work
* Business Development: contributing to new business activities, growing accounts and supporting pitches to bring on new clients
* Solid agency track record with exposure to brand, digital and integrated campaigns
* Financial Services experience. Ideally wealth and investments
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial spirit with a proven ability to grow client revenues
* Great admin and financial management of your accounts
* Ability to work autonomously and drive projects end-to-end
* Outgoing and sociable individual
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
They were launched launched in 2013. In its five-year history it has received numerous accolades and awards, including being featured as one of the World’s Leading Independent Agencies by Campaign Magazine and in the Drum’s Top 30 UK Independents in 2017.
They fully believe how you build brands has fundamentally shifted in the modern age. They build brands that are purposeful, creatively ambitious and authentic from the inside out.
If this sounhds like the agency for you, please drop me a line as I would love to tell you more. Please contact me on [email protected]