Based in the heart of Shoreditch, this agency are digital experience creators that deliver award-winning campaigns. Theyare driven by strategy, powered by ideas and are committed to crafting connections for some big household names.
This will be working on a big and well known alcohol brand where this agency are the lead strategic agency for all the brand’s digital activity, including CRM/eCRM, social, brand and e-Commerce website. The eCRM activity for the brand focuses on campaign specific activity and new product launches.
Both parts of the roles involve senior level contact and working very closely with their strategy and creative team to deliver best in class solutions.
In addition to working on the eCRM programmes, this role will also include working with the account and social team on various other digital projects such as social campaigns, as well as broader digital work within the brand and e-Commerce website.
* Building a strong relationship with key client contacts
* Representing the agency in a professional manner in client and all agency meetings
* Providing insightful, business driven ideas and information which positively impact the client’s business
Account Management & Growth
* Takes full ownership of multiple projects, ensuring they are managed effectively, completed on time, in budget and in line with agreed objectives
* Has strong awareness of longer term account requirements and proactively initiates projects
* Demonstrates solid strategic thinking and is able to run a campaign from start to finish with limited input from Account Director
* Works closely with the AD and strategy team in the ideation, development and implementation of proactive projects
* Considers how to grow account – looking at ways of working to improve efficiencies and profitability
* Responsible for management of an Account Manager and an Account Executive, including:
* Management performance and development of junior team members
* Maintaining a motivating and positive attitude
* Lead by example, setting high standards of excellence
To apply for this role, ideally you will have the following:
* One year experience as an Senior Account Manager, working on eCRM and digital. Alcohol experience is a strong asset, but not mandatory
* Hardworking, ambitious, bright individual with a great personality and a can-do attitude
* Strong client service orientation, who has highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong communication skills
* Client contact is essential
* Good strategic thinking skills
* Good business and financial acumen
* Appreciates great creative work and be able to judge it accordingly
* Strong presentation skills (writing and delivering)
If this has caught your eye, please drop me a line and I can give you more info on the role and agency- [email protected]