They are a fantastic agency combining the power of UX, Creative, Content and Optimisation to create remarkable customer experiences for some major retail brands.
They are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to manage and deliver projects from start to finish and nurture client relationships with the view to creating the environment for business development.
The projects can span website design, usability research and the resultant recommendations and execution of website optimisation, eCRM strategy and delivery and creative content origination.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast growing agency with great clients and culture. Working closely with UX, optimisation and creative teams you will be responsible for ensuring that projects are managed to a high standard and that you develop strong relationships with your clients based on trust and a strong appreciation of their business challenges.
The right person will be adept at managing external clients and is highly organised and capable of managing several projects/processes at once. They will take initiative, prioritise and manage their own workload.
I am looking for someone with an enthusiastic, optimistic and proactive attitude with the desire to make things happen, deliver a great service and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
You will need to be flexible and versatile, to adapt to the type of projects and workload that may arise as the business requirements evolve.
* Excellent time management skills and an ability to drive a project forward to ensure it meets its deadlines.
* A passion for innovation within digital communications, a curiosity for business and empathy of client challenges.
* Exceptional at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Desired skills and experience
* 4-5+ years previous account management experience in an agency environment on Digital, Direct or other performance marketing channels.
* Experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) projects and/or Retail clients is desirable although not essential.
*Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Really lovely agency, with heaps of ambition, who haven’t lost their family feel! For more info, please get in touch [email protected]