Our client, a multi-national e-commerce organization specializing in performance marketing is looking for a…
Senior Account Manager DACH (m/f) in Munich
As Senior Account Manager DACH, you will be working with the most strategically forward-thinking and commercial clients, managing complex relationships to deliver growth. You are a true industry expert, demonstrating thought leadership and driving strategic value of the client as a trusted and indispensable partner.
- Responsible for growing accounts by building innovative and bespoke solutions designed to increase the quality of the relationship and set the Employer apart from their competitors.
- You will own the relationship building of the clients and its overall ecosystem (agency, consulting firms, 3rd party tech vendors, etc.)
- Forecasting the existing business and new product opportunities.
- Analyse data trends and client performance to be able to compile business cases to demonstrate the value of new product development.
- Senior Account Managers are experts on their clients’ businesses and execute strategic account plans that are distributed to the overall account team. Senior Account Manager’s clients should feel that their dedicated account team is an extension of their marketing team.
- Work closely with the internal community to share best practices.
- Identify risks with clients and proactively implement joint business plans in place with the client to mitigate areas of weakness and capitalise on growth opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with various internal teams to optimize client efforts
- Develop and implement best practices for client sales, identifying winning strategies and scaling the insights throughout the vertical.
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in digital marketing with specific experience of managing up to C-Suite clients
- 10+ years industry experience
- Profound knowledge of and passion for media/advertising/marketing in general and deep understanding of the different kinds of ecosystems
- Ability to translate expertise into client-friendly language
- Experience and ability to deliver in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
- Excellent track record of success in customer retention and customer service
- Fluent Level German and English
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels
- Ability to create compelling presentations, using persuasive storytelling
- Experience of coordinating or managing virtual teams would be desirable
Sounds good? Get in touch!
Contact: Cara Fouché | [email protected] | +49 30 467 267 016