If you’re motivated by getting to know the technologies, understanding how different layers interact and enjoy assembling functional, robust and maintainable systems then this client wants to know about you.
This agency specialises in creating innovative and impactful digital services for their clients. They want people who know their stuff, who are passionate about it and want to learn more! They believe in collaboration, continuous learning, the challenge of a complex project, and impactful solutions. Having been voted one of the best places to work in Europe you’re in good hands!
You’ll be responsible for:
– Building and developing software solutions
– Evaluating, designing and implementing backends with modern architecture and tools
– Creating solution proposals for our clients
– Building prototypes to help explore or validate new propositions
– Communicating with clients
Technically, you be experienced with:
– RESTful APIs
– Relational and NoSQL databases
– Test automation and CICD
– Functional and reactive programming
– Cloud platforms
The ideal addition to their team will be passionate about keeping up with the latest technologies, have messed around with machine learning and open source software and be a team player who is looking to join a highly collaborative and transparent organisation.
In addition to the standard benefits they offer opportunities to work at their offices in Scandinavia, a choice of your own kit and excellent development.