A popular data agency are looking to bring on a Senior Developer to their award-winning London offices. They are famous for producing highly effective and interesting campaigns for their worldwide clients. They supply a broad range of clients in the Financial Services, Consulting and Media and have a talented team of Developers based in East London. They work with massive names which include Formula One and The Guardian.
As a Senior Developer you will be involved in a client facing capacity, you will be responsible for mentoring more junior team members of the engineering team to progress their development. Also other details below:
You will be required to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
– Write clean, modular, cross-platform, test driven and maintainable code
– Contribute to the company development standards and best practices working closely with the Technical Director
– Provide innovative new ideas and solutions to problems
– Do technical research to learn how to solve new problems
– Prototype new ideas, concepts and features
– Identify potential issues that could arise during the product build phase
– Contribute to project and product documentation and technical specifications working closely with the other team members working on the product (Product Manager, Developers and Designers)
– Define project technical requirements (libraries, frameworks…)
– Design applications architecture
– Implement features and UI from specifications and visual designs
– Test compatibility with various browsers
– Experience working on and maintaining large code base
– Unit testing (familiar with one of Mocha/Chai/Sinon, Jasmine or Jest)
– Experience working with version control systems such as Git
– Excellent HTML5 and CSS skills
– Experience developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
– Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
– Immutable JS (Bonus)
The role is permanent and based in East-London, the guideline salary for the position in between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum.
If interested, please get in touch with me at [email protected] for more information, or please click apply and I will get back to you ASAP!