A fintech company, meta search engine fulled web app, that is making moves in the market and is changing the way consumers are engaging and purchasing financial and insurance products, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help them move to next stages with their product, helping to enhance and scale it forward. If you are obsessed about infrastructures and associated systems in terms of performance, availability, scalability and security, then read on! It's your chance to geek out with your DevOps skills.
They are a 50 people strong across Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Philippines. They have a dedicated development team in China, around 20 ppl. They have a very multi-cultural team. You'll get to work closely with the technologists, QA Manager, Product Owners. Also, you will be working with internal teams and vendors to help fix the problems.
In Singapore, there is a very charismatic Technical Director, you'd have a lot of geeky things to talk about as you help to shape the infrastructure and ecosytem for scaling the product. So yes, you'd have to be a geeky who can wear a business hat too while managing stakeholder relationships, respond to the business and manage vendor relationships.
– managing applications in a cloud-based IAAS platforms like MS Azure and / or Amazon AWS
– scripting in PowerShell, BASH, Python, Ruby etc.
– some experience with web platform e.g. AppDynamics or DynaTrace
– release management experience collects you brownie points.
– knowledge about all things networks, systems administration and network security
– ethical hacking skills to be able to manipulate the product, help to enhance the performance of the new releases.
Email me your CV and employment related information (current and expected salary, notice period and work permit status) to [email protected]
Please note that due to high number of applications, I am unable to respond to all, only successful candidates will be notified.
Cogs Agency Singapore Pte Ltd | EA Licence No: 14C7093 | Registration No: R1546359