A renowned global agency is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to pay a key role within an exciting new project. This agency is working with a billion-dollar retail client on their digital commerce strategy and commerce site and as a result are building a Sitecore Scrum team to be predominantly based in Milton Keynes.
As the Senior DevOps engineer, you’ll focus on unifying software development and software operation within an agile multi-national project team focused on Sitecore and Azure.
Technically you’ll be experienced with:
– Web development technologies and online user experience.
– Cloud services architecture with Microsoft Azure
– Sitecore, .NET, PHP and Database technology, MSSQL and MySQL (programming knowledge a bonus)
– Setting up and configuring WebApps and VMs
– DevOps-related tasks & tools (C.I. and C.D. using tools like Team City)
– Working with and managing offshore teams
– Leading/reviewing application security testing
– Supplying estimates towards architecture builds
– Conduct technical consulting and training with existing customers
Previous experience within commerce is highly desirable.
For this role you will spend 4 days per week in Milton Keynes working on-site with this client and one day a week with the wider agency team in Central London. You will be partnering with a second scrum team in Copenhagen and will have the opportunity to travel to Copenhagen and Australia!
Get in touch for a confidential discussion about the role and client.