About the company
A Silicon Valley Tech company supporting businesses to establish financial identities for people worldwide who are creditworthy, yet financially excluded.
This is an opportunity to be part of the founding team in Asia as part of the business expansion into South East Asia.
What you will be doing
Ideally, someone with a strong sense of ownership and skilled in DevOps related tasks to develop and continuously improve the existing infrastructure. Someone who are equally comfortable in handling either cloud platform or bare metal.
Who we are looking for
- Solid knowledge in Linux
- Experience with either one or more of the following areas:
- Installing and configuration of Hadoop / Hive / RabbitMQ / Kafka / Memcached / Redis
- Configuring and administration of containers / Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with shell scripting with one or more scripting language
- Great communication and passionate about clean code
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and casual environment
Interested candidates/referral, please reach out to Ena Lim at [email protected].
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Referral reward applicable for successful referral.
Cogs Agency Singapore | EA Licence No: 17S8932 | Registration No: R1763435